Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, October 7, 2015

In it to win it

So today I sat down to do 1 project upstairs...okay 3 projects. I posted some pictures I printed of my dream house and taped them up under my map of places I want to visit. And then I wanted to hang some curtains so I can walk upstairs naked again without bothering the neighbors. (To clarify, I've been walking around naked...around Windows with no curtains)

I spent the whole day cleaning upstairs...

And being naughty. So normally I can't watch tv. It causes seizures, or a really bad state. But I decided to watch the first three episodes of Scream Queens because they're free on Hulu.

And then I watched ssssoooooo many videos off Steven Universe off YouTube! I want to see a full episode, but I settled for clips.

I'm in pretty rough state right now. I might have had a seizure earlier today. I don't remember. I "woke up" in bed though, so that's a good thing. Plus I was only missing 45ish minutes so I'll call that a win.

I want to see the "Crimson Peak" movie that's out, though I know I really can't...and I've been during to see "Inside Out" and the latest season of game of thrones...

But Joe took us out to get some cheep pizza,which is great cuz I had a craving.

A fly flew into my face while we waited for the pizza and set me off. Also I can't speak English today...well at some point in the day I lost the ability. I'm not sure when.



No comments:

Post a Comment