Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, June 3, 2015

Just keep swimming...

The I haven't posted much lately. What time I'm not dealing with business I spend zoned out and doing things that come automatically. Its been emotional on many levels I'd care not to share. It's a bit much to handle, but I've been making progress.

My tremors are manageable and I haven't had a seizure in a while. I'm still exhausted most of the time, and sometimes my tremors get go bad I can't function. However, most of the time, as long as I don't leave my house, I am almost where I was this time last year: minor tremors and overwhelming exhaustion.

I started making a rug for the guest room. I don't get a lot of work done everyday because my joints start hurting. But it's turning out well.

I'm crocheting some soft yarn around some old tee shirt yarn. It's about 10 inches so far. I plan on alternating blue and yellow in 12inch and 4inch segments. I'm hoping to get it to 6 to 8 feet in diameter. Eventually I plan on getting the guest room set up in a blue and yellow celestial theme. I'll be making wall artwork, and making a bed sheet set. If I ever have spawn this will become their room.

Speaking of spawn, since I have so much time on my hands, I plan on making a spawn hope chest type thing, making cloth diapers, clothes, toys and other baby things. One day when I poop one out I'll have to spend less money and time so I can enjoy it. 

Joe taught me how to snake a drain today:

Learning to be self sufficient is badass. Here are the tools of the trade:
Well, one of them we couldn't figure out what it was for. So I used it to help Joe:
I learned a lot. Mostly why I don't like plumbing. The sound of metal on metal and the gunk...mostly the the sound of metal on metal. 

I've also been cooking a bit. I made egg rolls for the first time. Never again, however. They turned out amazing and addicting and tasty, but they took forever and drained me horribly.

Hopefully I'll be writing more in the future.



No comments:

Post a Comment