Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, June 10, 2015

Blue Apron

I've been having a hard time recently with shopping and cooking. I find I have the energy to do one and not the other. So I signed Joe and I up for Blue Apron. I loved it I didn't have to stress shopping because everything I needed except salt and pepper came in the box.


Tonight I cooked a healthy meal for us! I needed help mincing the garlic, I'm not good enough to do a lot of fancy knife work yet, and I'd like to keep my fingers.

It turned out amazing!

Joe rated it at a 7 out of 10 for flavor. I chose 8 of 10. It was tasty, but not the best. But the fact it's a ballanced meal that I didn't have to shop for makes the experiance a 10 out of 10!

Seriously, if I had to make this kind of meal and shop for it, I would be in seizure city! As it stands I'm just exhausted. I can't wait for the next meal!




No comments:

Post a Comment