Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, July 23, 2014

Ingress

Today, I wanted adventure. I demanded adventure. The pressure inside to go out and move, do, and explore proved too much. So I gathered some friends.

C- My main man with the gorgeous hair.
T- My trusty sidekick and ever optimistic Sith Alchemist.

Then we went out down town to try this new game I downloaded called Ingress. Basically it's an Augmented Reality game where you visit landmarks and claim them for one of two sides: The Enlightened, who seeks to move humanity to a higher state of exsistance, and The Resistance, who are a bunch of hippies that no one cares about...

I'll give you 3 guesses to decide which I chose.

We spent about an hour downtown messing around with the game. Along the way we discovered several dark alleys (did I mention it was late evening when we went? From 10:15p till 11:30p) 2 new pizza places and several new beer dispensaries. I am tickled.

No comments:

Post a Comment