Why do you come to this Blog?

Monday, February 29, 2016

Sanctuary


Last night I hosted a dinner party for some friends to thank them for being there for me when I needed them during my illness. I also had those people Alpha Test the LARP I've been creating. I know the combat system needs work, so I made a little mod formulated around the desert. They basically had to make the fastest prettiest sundae and use the most powers. They seemed to have a lot of fun doing it, and I got some invaluable feedback on how to improve the combat system. Chris took the whole container of ice cream and humorously put whipped cream and chocolate over it. It was actually my favorite, but he didn't win because of an unrelated disqualification. 

The system uses cards as representation of physical combat. My feedback was I need to make clearer calls and streamline 2 on 1 combat structure. once I hammer that out I'll have an afternoon event where we do a more in depth combat It will probably involve more people too. I'm thinking a game where it's a 4 on 4 with a diplomatic objective. Once the objective is reached the event ends and we do the same thing we did this time. We'll drink and chat around the fire pit I accidentally/drunk bought from amazon for $160...
I have photographic evidence the mod was a success!

No comments:

Post a Comment