Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Gym and schedule

I went to the Gym yesterday. I was really excited to wear my new work out shirt. I need to wash it so I have it on Friday too. But I started using the cycle and the couch to 5k app. I'll start working out my arms on Friday. I'll be going on Monday, Wednesday and Friday's with Katie, Chris, and Joe. My goal is to get healthy.
I have a new deal, and therefore I have a new desk layout. 
The top paper is my goals sheet for the next 20 years. It includes workable steps of 1, 5, 10, and 20 years as well as 10 years in the past. It has goals for 13 categories including spiritual, appearance, and financial goals. 
This is my schedule (barring any parties or events) for my week. It has in there my gym time, Shadowrunning, Chores, Gardening, and lots of writing...
These are the papers near my alter. A reminder of what makes me smile (So that I can only live my life for things that make me happy, and not fill my life with things that don't.)

I then have my goals for 2016. They're pretty self explanatory and big overarching goals. The stuff I do everyday is supposed to get me closer to one of these goals.







No comments:

Post a Comment