Why do you come to this Blog?

Tuesday, March 28, 2017

Cruise prep and other stuff

I am so excited for my cruise! At a week out I had already packed all but my medicine and phone charger. We have our shore excursions planned. We're going to go to the dining room's "Chocoholic night."

My boyfriend's parents got me a belated birthday present: cash to use on the cruise!! So with their contribution I'll have $250 in cash!! That's enough for souvenirs for family and friends! And the ubers, which I was not looking forward to paying. and maybe a dinner in Miami. I'm so relieved!

I didn't get any work calls that I liked so I spent yesterday working on my Book of Shadows and making a shelf for my nightstand. It was going to be for my alter, but it doesn't fit. Today I have a half day working with my beloved Special Education classes.

I planted my flowers indoors shortly after Ostara (Pagan Equinox Celebration) on the 20th and they are already coming in! I'll plant them outdoors when I get home from my cruise. In the meantime I lined the flower bed and aerated the soil. My goal is to have a beautiful flower bed. I'll also be planting pumpkins this year from hanging baskets, and some herbs to keep inside.

I think this year I'm going to clean off the back patio and make it feel more like a magical place to eat dinners. That means looking for patio furniture so we can eat outside. I have this friend who has all sorts of amazing meals and she and her husband eat outside or drink together casually. I'd like that for Joe and I.

UGH! I'm so excited about my cruise! I'm just imagining all the sun, drinks, and food I can handle! Adventures with one of my best friends. I'm not a huge fan of beaches, but We're going to be in the water most of the time snorkling. Plus I need to pee in the ocean for my bucket list.

I'm still afraid of loosing my passport, or having things stolen, but the excitement is overcoming the anxiety.


No comments:

Post a Comment