Why do you come to this Blog?

Wednesday, October 12, 2016

WTF iOS

So I've been using Blogger for a while now, and most of the time I use it from my phone. However, I went through a long period where my phone was broken. I thought I could manage to not post for a little while. But when I finally get a new phone, and the iOS doesn't have the Blogger app anymore! I can't post from my phone anymore. That means I can't just run around and type from my bed, from the workshop, from the kitchen table. I actually have to stay still and type from my computer. This post took me two days.

As an update:

I finally got a job. I am officially a substitute teacher. Unfortunately, there have been no jobs available since I was hired. So I'm stuck not working. Not that it's necessarily a bad thing as I have to take frequent naps throughout the day. I'm not really sure I'm ready to work yet just because I have this exhaustion factor running rampant in my life. Still, I am going to fight for my income. As much as it makes since to just let disability carry me till I get myself 100%, I really just want to be normal again. That means a normal big girl job. Also, there's a part of me that can't respect myself as a person unless I have a job.

It is frigid in my house. I've shut of the AC and heat and opened the windows. Currently it's 61 degrees in my house. This may not be the smartest moves. But I'm super into saving money at the moment. Having my house heated takes oil (Which I currently can't afford) and AC costs money too. So I wear hats and gloves to bed.

The reason I've been so into saving money this year is I want to go on a cruise next year or the year after. That means I need to save up $2000. This will be difficult considering how much I'm paid, and my total expenses. But I really want to go on a cruise.

Speaking of trips, I've taken to planning lavish vacations lately. I enjoy it. It's similar to planning weddings which I used to do a lot of, but this time it doesn't creep anyone out. I mean, Joe said we'd get married one day. I don't need to pressure him. I just need to relax and trust he knows what's best for the both of us. Plus, when I have my wedding, I want the one I'm getting married to helping me plan it.

So anyway, So far I've planned a couple cruises, a 7 day trip to Rome and a 10 day to Japan (Tokyo, Kyoto, Nara, and Hiroshima). Well, I'm still not done with the Japan trip. I still have to research some of the excursion expenses. After that I'll probably do a 2 week US road trip or a solo trip to New Mexico or maybe plan an all inclusive Bahama or Mexico journey. I don't know, but I find this type of thing super fun.

1 comment:

  1. Maybe it's time to look into a career as a travel agent. I know those don't exist as much as they used to... hmm.

    ReplyDelete